Best Smartwatches Under 3500: Smartwatches Are something that we all go crazy for. They give a very professional and kind of intimidating look when added to your styling. Not only this they give a good impression and adds beauty to your style when wore with any attire. With the development of technologies and upgrading now smartphones are in fashion.
They have made life so easy to be connected to you and keep a hold on to when connected to your smartphones. All these smartwatches come with various facilities like Bluetooth connection, answering calls, and many more. They have served the best means to keep you connected to your mobile phones.
So here are some of the best possible options of smartwatches under 3500 that you will love to add to your collection :
Top 5 Smartwatches Under 3500:
Lenovo Carme Smartwatch
- 24-hour heart rate monitor & Sleep Tracking
- Includes other Health & Fitness features like Pedometer
- Removable rubber strap material
- 1.3″ Colorful IPS display
- Customizable watch faces
- IP 68 Rating – water & Dust resistant.
- Compatible with both Android & iOS operating system
- 215 mAh of battery
- Notification alert
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2
We need to install the Lenovo Life app to connect with a smartphone.
No doubt Lenore is one of the renowned brands be it computers or any. They have been in the market for a long time now. this particular series of smartwatch by Lenovo has been going good in the market and comes with the price tag of Rs ₹ 3,499.00
Mi Smart Band 4
- 20 Days Battery life
- Full-Color AMOLED touch display
- 24 hour Heart rate monitor and sleep monitor
- Available in lots of colors
- Multiple watch faces
- Instant notification alert
- Health and sports tracking activity apps
- Water-resistant up to 50m
- Works with Mi Fit app
- Much brighter screen
The next on the series is, of course, the mi band. This is also one of the best selling smartwatches in the market and has some amazing features to look for. This particular series of smartwatch comes with the price tag of Rs ₹ 2,299.00.
Playfit SW75 Smartwatch
- 12mm super slim stainless steel casing
- 1.3″ full touch screen color display
- Corning gorilla glass 2.5D
- 5ATM deep waterproof
- 14 sport mode
- Built-in heart rate sensor
- LCD full touch display
- 10 to 15 days of battery
Playful is yet another amazing smartwatch line up then you can look for they have introduced some amazing features in this smartwatch range making one of the best choices in smartwatches. The one comes with the range of ₹2,999.
Gionee Smart life smartwatch
- IPS full touch color display
- 2.5D Corning gorilla glass
- Heart rate monitor
- Water-resistant up to 5ATM
- 210 mAh of battery with 15 days of battery life
- Supports both android and iOS devices
You must have come across this name manufacturing smartphones earlier. Now they are excelling in smartwatches as well. This particular series f smartwatch comes with a price tag of Rs ₹2,999.
Amazfit Bip lite smartwatch
- 1.28″ reflective always-on display
- up to 45 days of battery life
- water-resistant up to 3ATM
- Mi fit app to connect to the phone
- Always-on color display
- Heart rate sensor and
- sleep tracking
- weight 32g
- Inbuilt GPS
- It uses corning gorilla glass 3
- It supports both android and iOS devices
Amaze fit is one of the best-known brands in smartwatches. They offer some super exciting features that are pretty handy and easy to use for anyone. this particular range of smartphones comes the price tag of ₹ 3,499.
These are some of the best smartwatches under the range of Rs 3500. These options are something that you should have a look at. Not only impressive styling but their features are pretty fancy and easy to use as well so next time, if you are looking for something under this budget and confused about which one you buy then this article, will for sure help you.