Whatsapp web dark mode: WhatsApp has been A app that has been used by every generation which is been used as a mode of the connecting mode of the user. Recently they have introduced a dark mode feature in there app where you can experience some of the different facilities enabled as well. Below mentioned are the steps written on how to install dark mode in WhatsApp
WhatsApp Web Dark Mode Installation Process
- Firstly, you have to download and include an extension of an application named as Stylus. The application is accessible on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera internet browsers.
- Then install the application and add it to the extension.
- Open the internet browser and go to the Stylus extension. There you will discover the option to download WhatsApp Dark Mode. When it is installed, you can open or refresh the WhatsApp Web tab and utilize the dark mode.
Features Offered after Installation of the Dark Mode
- The feature notifies users when they get a WhatsApp call while conversing with someone else.
- Prior, at whatever point one calls on WhatsApp, it will turn down automatically the incoming call if the user is busy with another call.
- Nonetheless, from now onwards, users will get a notification to Decline or Accept the incoming call.
- it is important to note when you accept the call, it will automatically disconnect the ongoing call.
- The feature is now accessible for version 2.19.352 of the stable application and 2.19.257 and 2.19.358 of the beta application.
- The organization revealed a similar feature for iOS as well.