Read Deleted Messages on WhatsApp: WhatsApp has recently launched a feature of ‘delete for everyone’ highlight, which allows users to erase the sent messages in-between seven minutes. recently, as per a new report, now you can view the deleted messages easily.
As per a Spanish Android blog, Android Jefe, clients’ cell phones running Android 7.0 Nougat or higher version can basically download a third-party application called Notification History, which is accessible on Google Play. The application actually allows you to see the Android notification log through which users can recover the deleted messages.
Before going ahead there are a few basics one have to remember
- firstly only text messages can be seen and one won’t have the option to recover erased pictures, video or other media records.
- Besides, it works when a client has got a notification of the message.
- Thirdly, one can just view the first 100 characters of the message.
- Finally, the notification bar actually stores the data for a few hours just and one won’t have the option to recover the erased message if they have opted for a restart.
Steps to use the notification log history app
Step 1: Install the notification history app by downloading from play store
Step 2: Search for the WhatsApp icon which is mentioned with the name of the person and then tap on it
Step 3: Now you can see the message in the form of an android text .from here users can easily see the messages
Steps to read deleted messages without downloading the third party app
Step 1: Press the home screen button for a long time to tap on widgets.
Step 2: First click on the activity and then settings.
Step3: You will find the notification log on the list and then add it to the home screen.
For stock Android-
- For stock android users you just have to search for notification registration option from the settings menu and from there you can recover all the deleted texts.
- Here are some ways through which you can now use to recover your deleted messages and see it even if the person has already deleted it from the chat.